Hello! I am a senior lecturer and researcher at the MTI2 Institute for Sonic Creativity, De Montfort University.
We are looking for participants for an online experiment that studies how listeners perceive gestural sound sequences. Participation takes 30-40 minutes.
To participate, please follow the steps below:
- To access the online experiment, use the web link provided at the end of this document.
- You also need to enter a participant ID on the first page.
- You will need headphones for the experiment, so please have them at hand and connected to your computer.
- The experiment only works on a computer (Mac, Windows, Linux) but not on a tablet (iPad, Android) or smartphone.
- As a web browser, use Google Chrome if possible.
Many thanks for your time and interest! Your participation makes a valuable contribution to our research.
Dr Sven-Amin Lembke
MTI2 Institute for Sonic Creativity
De Montfort University, Leicester, UK
Please assign yourself a four-digit ID in the following way:
- 1st digit: 3
- 2nd to 4th digits: last three digits of your phone number
For instance, for the phone number 77 88 44 55, your four-digit ID would be 3455.
Your ID is only used to link your participation in the online experiment to a corresponding record in the questionnaire, which you are asked to fill out in the end.